– Contact: J-D. Comparot (+126.96.36.199.39.12)
– Two Fourier transform spectrometers THERMO NICOLET NEXUS series and 5700.
– * Cells with KBr windows (400 to 4000 cm-1) and CaF2 (1111 to 4000 cm-1) connected to a vacuum assembly.
– * The cell thermostated for adsorption at low temperature.
photo Philippe Ayrault IC2MP Poitiers
– Characterization of acid sites by adsorption of basic probe molecules (pyridine, ammonia, quinolines)
– Measurement of the basicity of a probe by adsorption acid (CO2),
– Measurement of the dispersion of metal sites by adsorption of carbon monoxide.
– The identification of bands or qualitative structure by dilution in KBr.