Prof.. Junji Inukai, Prof. Christina Roth and PhD Damien Dambournet will make presentations about thirty minutes. Videos are coming soon…
– Symposium Materials and Energy, September 18, 2013 from 15h to 17h, room UMR, IC2MP Bldg B27 Chemistry.
See the program of presentations:
1. Prof. Junji Inukai – Fuel Cell Nanomaterials Center, University of Yamanashi. Presentation of the Green Chemistry Program and CO electrooxidation on platinum electrodes Studied by in situ STM and DFT calculation.
2. Prof. Christina Roth – Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie – Freie Universität Berlin – Carbon materials in electrochemical energy applications – the importance of morphology.
– Communication of the Prof. Christina Roth, FU Berlin. Carbon in fuel cells and batteries. Methods to study and tailor the carbon component in
electrochemical energy technologies.
Carbon in fuel cells and batteries – Prof… par IC2MP
3. Dr. Damien Dambournet – University Pierre and Marie Curie.
Transition Metal oxyfluoride: New Opportunities for energy storage.
– Thesis: Mr. Ma Jiwei defend his thesis Thursday, September 19, 2013 at 9:30 am in the auditorium A chemistry.
The thesis is public and is entitled:
« Development of selective organic environment for use in a microfluidic cell nanoscale cathode catalysts. »
Next Conférences and/or Seminaries
– 25 et 26/9/2013 POSINAM WORKSHOP – PORE SPACE INVESTIGATION IN NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL MATERIALS will be held in Poitiers.
The objective of the research program is to produce realistic 3D porosity
models of natural and artificial materials. The techniques characterizing
pore network are integrated in granitic rocks, clays, soils, cements and
graphite in order to understand how porosity distribution is related to
mineralogy and to quantify relationship between mineralogy and transport
properties (diffusion / permeability).
PhD day 7th of november 2013.
IC2MP Scientific Day, the 14th of november 2013
The thema will be organic matter.
2 conferencers will be invited :
– Prof Benjamin G. Davis, Professor of Chemistry, Department of Chemistry University of Oxford, The Davis Group.
– Dr Didier Bourissou, searcher in the “Laboratoire Hétérochimie Fondamentale et Appliquée” de Toulouse (University Paul Sabatier, CNRS), leader of the team « Ligands Bifonctionnels et Polymères Biodégradables ».
GFHN2013 – Poitiers from the 18th to 21th november 2013.
Hydrogeology congress will be held in Poitiers from the 18 to 21th november 2013. see the website..
Unfortunatly in french…
IC2MP New researcher Day the 19th of December 2013.
10th International Symposium on Special Topics in Chemical Propulsion
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are delighted to invite you to the 10th International Symposium on Special Topics in Chemical Propulsion & Energetic Materials (10-ISICP), which will be held at the National Engineering School ISAE-ENSMA(Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et d’Aérotechnique), in Poitiers, France, 2-6 June 2014.
Scientists, researchers and engineers from all over the world, interested in the synthesis, ignition, combustion and detonation of energetic materials with applications for chemical propulsion, demolition, and power generation are invited to participate in this international
event. The 10-ISICP will include several invited plenary talks and both oral and poster presentations, covering 18 technical areas.
Poitiers is a city on the Clain river in west central France with high-speed train connection to Paris and to Charles de Gaulle-Paris airport. It is the capital of Poitou-Charentes region.
The city is picturesque and its streets are interesting for predominant remains of historical architecture, especially from the Romanesque and Renaissance period. You will also appreciate knowing that Poitiers is a vibrant center of education, composed of predominantly young adults and students. The science, the special events planned by the Organizing Committee and the city itself will make this an unforgettable event that we hope you will find entertaining and stimulating.
Please help us make the 10-ISICP a terrific international symposium, a rendezvous that Main Topics cannot be missed!