POSINAM WORKSHOP – PORE SPACE INVESTIGATION IN NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL MATERIALS was hold the 25 and 26th of september 2013.
The objective of the research program is to produce realistic 3D porosity
models of natural and artificial materials. The techniques characterizing
pore network are integrated in granitic rocks, clays, soils, cements and
graphite in order to understand how porosity distribution is related to
mineralogy and to quantify relationship between mineralogy and transport properties (diffusion / permeability).
– Ouverture et présentation du projet POSINAM – J.C. Parneix,
ERM, France, coordinator of Posinam.
– Characterization of porosity and pore structure; transport and retardation on geological material – K.H. Hellmuth, STUK, Finland.
– PMMA methodology – Marja Siitari-Kauppi University of Helsinki, Finland.
– Porosity mapping and mineralogy – Paul Sardini, IC2MP, University of Poitiers, France
– Impregnation of clay rocks and compacted bentonites – Dimitri Prêt, IC2MP, University of Poitiers, France.
– Free radical polymerization with chemical initiators
– Risk assessment and radioprotection in PMMA laboratory
– PMMA laboratory virtual visit, IC2MP, Poitiers University.
– Presentation of Radiochemistry Laboratory (UH)
– Porosity measurement using Mankeli program – C. Clochard, ERM, France.
– C-PMMA autoradiograph linked to X-Ray microtomography and diffusion simulations in heterogeneous rock matrix.
– Estimation of fissure aperture in rocks using C-PMMA method : a numerical approach – Paul Sardini IC2MP, University of Poitiers, France.
– PMMA autoradiograph versus X-Ray computed tomography; Bishop Creek granodiorite, USA – A. Mazurier, ERM, France.
– Multi-scale analysis of the porosity in the Callovo-Oxfordian mudstone (Bure, France)
– PMMA applications : Cement and clay materials and interfaces – S. Gaboreau, BRGM, France.
– Chemo-mechanical stress for a porous cement mortar subjected to CO 2 attack – J. Jeong, ESTP,France;
– Description of porous structures adjacent to water conducting fractures : Olkiluoto site, Finland – J. Kuva, University of Jyväskylä, Finland.
– In-situ PMMA impregnations – Marja Siitari-Kauppi, University of Helsinki, Finland.
– Pore space investigation in natural and artificial materials. Potential applications on mining – D. Beaufort, University of Poitiers, France.
– Clôture du workshop POSINAM – A. Meunier, University of Poitiers, France.
– Conclusion by Pr Meunier :