20 significant articles published the last 5 years
1. S. Zhang, V. Rouge, L. Gutierrez, J-P. Croué (2019) Reactivity of chromopheric dissolved organic matter (CDOM) to sulfate radicals: Reaction kinetics and structural transformation. Water Research, 163, 114846.
2. X. Z. Niu and J-P. Croué (2019) Photochemical product of hydroxyl radical from algal organic matter. Water Research, 161, 11-16.
3. N. Nihemaiti, D.B. Miklos, U. Hubner, K.G. Linden, J.E. Drewes, J-P. Croué (2018) Removal of trace organic chemicals in wastewater effluent by UV/H2O2 and UV/PDS. Water Research, 145, 487-497.
4. X.Z. Niu, E.G. Moore, J-P. Croué (2018) Excited Triplet State interactions of fluoroquinolone norfloxacin with natural organic matter: A laser Spectroscopy study. Environmental Science and Technology, 52(18), 10426-10432.
5. X.Z. Niu, J. Glady-Croué, J-P. Croué (2017) Photodegradation of sulfathiazole under simulated sunlight: Kinetics, photoinduced structural rearrangement, and antimicrobial activities of photoproducts. Water Research, 124, 576-583.
6. M. Nihemaiti, J. Le Roux, C. Hoppe-Jones, D.A. Reckhow and J-P. Croué (2017) Formation of haloacetonitriles, haloacetamides and nitrogenous heterocyclic by-products by chloramination of phenolic compounds. Environmental Science and Technology, 51, 1, 655-663.
7. X-Z. Niu, F. Busetti, M. Langsa, J-P. Croué (2016) Roles of singlet oxygen and dissolved organic matter in self –sensitized photo-oxidation of antibiotic norfloxacin under sunlight irradiation. Water Research, 106, 214-222.
8. Lu, D.; Zhang, T., Gutierrez, L., Ma, J., Croué, J-P. (2016) Influence of Surface Properties of Filtration –layer Oxide on Ceramic Membrane Fouling During Ultrafiltration of oil/water emulsions, Environmental Science and Technology, 50, 9, 4668-4674.
9. L. Liu and J-P. Croué. (2016) Formation of Bromate and Halogenated Disinfection By-Products during Chlorination of Bromide-containing Waters in the Presence of Dissolved Organic Matter and CuO. Environmental Science and Technology, 50 (1), pp 135-144
10. J. Le Roux, M. Nihemaiti, J-P. Croué. (2016) The Role of Organic Precursors in the Formation of Haloacetamides by Chloramination of Dissolved Organic Matter. Water research, 88, 371-379
11. L. Gutierrez, C. Aubry, M. Cornejo, J-P Croué. (2015) Citrate-coated silver nanoparticles interactions with effluent organic matter of capping agent and solution conditions. Langmuir, 31(32), pp 8865-8872.
12. Khan M.T., Hong P., Nada N., Croué J-P., (2015) Does Chlorination of Seawater Reverse Osmosis Membranes Control Biofouling? Water Research, 78, pp 84–97
13. Wang, Y., Le Roux, J., Zhang T., Croué, J-P. (2014) Formation of brominated disinfection byproducts from natural organic matter isolates and model compounds in a sulphate radical-based oxidation process. Environmental Science and Technology, 48 (24), 14534-14542.
14. Liu, C., Salhi, E., Croué, J-P., and von Gunten, U. (2014) Chlorination of iodide-containing waters in the presence of CuO: Formation of periodate. Environmental Science and Technology, 48(22), 13173-13180.
15. Filloux, E., Teychene, B., Tazi-Pain, A., and Croué, J-P. (2014) Ultrafiltration of biologically treated domestic wastewater: How membrane properties influence performance. Separation and Purification Technology, 134, 178-186.
16. Niu, X. Z., Liu, C., Gutierrez, L., and Croué, J-P. (2014) Photobleaching-induced changes in photosensitized properties of dissolved organic matter. Water Research, 66, 140-148.
17. Zheng, X., Khan, M. T., and Croué, J-P. (2014) Contribution of effluent organic matter (EfOM) to ultrafiltration (UF) membrane fouling. Isolation, characterization and fouling effect of EfOM fractions. Water Research, 65, 414-424.
18. Zhang, T., Chen, Y., Wang, Y., Le Roux, J., Yang, Y., and Croué, J-P. (2014) An efficient peroxydisulfate activation not relying on sulfate radical generation for water pollutant degradation. Environmental Science and Technology, 48 (10), 5868-75.
19. Khan, M. T., Busch, M., Molina, V. G., Emwas, A. H., Aubry, C., and Croué, J-P. (2014) How different is the composition of the fouling layer of wastewater reuse and seawater desalination RO membranes? Water Research, 59, 271-282.
20. Zhang, T., and Croué, J-P. (2014) Catalytic ozonation not relying on hydroxyl radical oxidation: A selective and competitive reaction process related to metal-carboxylate complexes. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 144, 831-839.