University of Poitiers – SFA
IC2MP – UMR7285
Office 223A, Building B27
4 rue Michel Brunet
BP 633-86022 Poitiers Cedex, France
– Tel. : +33 (0) 5 49 45 35 19 Fax: +33 (0) 5 49 45 38 99
– Email: frederic.richard[at]univ-poitiers.fr
Hydrodeoxygenation of models oxygenated molecules (carboxylic acids, phenolic compounds) catalysis sulfide, Hydrodesulfurization benzothiophene type compounds by acid catalysis bifunctional sulfide, alkylation of thiophenic compounds in the presence of olefins by acid catalysis.
Hydrodeoxygenation, hydrodesulfurization catalysis, sulfides, acids.
Additional Information and Collaborations
- The License Manager mention Physics, Chemistry
- Elected to the Board of the Faculty of Fundamental and Applied Sciences
- Collaborations with recurrent IRCELYON, UCCS (Lille), the LCS (Caen), Total, IFP New Energy
– F. Richard T. Boita, G. Perot, Reaction mechanism of 4,6-dimethyldibenzothiophene desulfurization over sulfided catalysts NiMoP/Al2O3-zeolite, Applied Catalysis A: General 320 (2007) 69-79
– F. Richard T. Limped, M. Moreau, C. Bachmann, G. Perot Transformation of thiophenic compounds over zeolite HY. Study of the acid-catalyzed isomerization and disproportionation by quantum chemical calculations mécanismes, Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical 273 (2007) 48-54
– Y. Romero, F. Richard, S. Brunet, hydrodeoxygenation of 2-ethylphenol as a model compound of bio-crude over sulfided Mo-Based Catalysts. Promoter effect and reaction mechanism, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 98 (2010) 213-223.
– C. Bouvier, Y. Romero, F. Richard, S. Brunet, Effect of H2S and CO in the transformation of 2-ethylphenol as a model compound of bio-crude over sulfided Mo-based catalysts: Proposals of Promoted active site for deoxygenation pathways based on an experimental study, Green Chemistry 13 (9) ( 2011) from 2441 to 2451.
– B. Dupuy, S. Laforge, C. Morais, C. Bachmann, P. Magnoux, F. Richard, Alkylation of 3-methylthiophene by 2-methyl-1-pentene over HY-22 HMCM HBEA and acidic zeolites, Applied Catalysis A: General, 413-414 (2012) 192-204.