Education: Department of Chemistry (IUT, analytical section)
Webmaster IUT Chemistry Department
Webmaster Site IC2MP
Organic matter dynamics, relationships between organics and minerals
- Molecular characterisation of Dissolved Organic Matter
- Carbon dynamics in soil and sediments (lipids, sugars, amino acids)
- Search for organics in extraterrestrial environments.
Organic geochemistry, biomarkers, dissolved organic matter (DOM) and sediment organic matter (SOM).
– Organic matter and compounds as source indicators tracers
for marine pollution in a western Mediterranean coastal area.
J. Amorri, C. Geffroy-Rodier, F. Boufahja, E. Mahmoudi, P. Aissa M.Ksibi, A. Ambles.
Pollut Res Environ Sci-November, 18 (9) ,1606-16, 2011.
– Depth-related variations in organic matter at the molecular level in a loamy soil: reference data for a long-term experiment Devoted to the carbon sequestration research field.
J. Celerier, C. Rodier, P. Favetta, L. Lemée, A. Ambles.
J.-European Soil Sci., 60, 33-43, 2009.
– Thermochemolysis in search for organics in extraterrestrial environments
C. Geffroy-Rodier, L. Grasset, R. Sternberg, A. Buch, A. Aamblès
J. Anal. App. Pyrolysis, 85, 454-459, 2009.
– Search for organics in extraterrestrial environments by in situ gas chromatography analysis
C. Rodier, R. Sternberg, C. Czopa, A. Buch, M. Cabane, F. Raulin
Adv. Space Res., 2005, 2, 195-200.
– Isotopic biochemistry of lipids in the recent sediments of Lake Bled (Slovenia) and Baldeggersee (Switzerland)
-S. Neunlist, C. Rodier, P. LLOPIZ
-Org. Geochem., 2002, 33, 1183-1195.
– Chirality and the origin of life: in situ enantiomeric separation for future space missions,
C. Rodier, C. LAWRENCE C. Szopa, R. STERNBERG, F. RAULIN
Chirality, 2002, 14, 527-532.
– In situ / detection of organic molecules in extraterrestrial environment by gas chromatography / mass spectrometry
C. Rodier, R. STERNBERG, F. RAULIN, C. VIDAL-MADJAR
J. Chrom. A, 2001, 915, 199-207.
– C32 and C34 hopanoids in recent sediments of European lakes: novel intermediates in the early diagenesis of biohopanoids
C. Rodier, S. Neunlist
Org. Geochem., 1999, 30, 713-716.
Institute of Chemistry and Materials environments, Poitiers (IC2MP)
4 rue Michel Brunet
Tel. : +33 5 49 45 35 90
Fax: +33 5 49 45 35 01